I am a pensioner. If I apply for the S1 form, will I still enjoy full access to the NHS in the UK?

No. Once you apply for the S1 form the UK state will fund your access to the Spanish healthcare scheme, and therefore you will only have access to emergency treatments back in England, Wales and Scotland.