Is it possible to appeal in case of disagreement with the tax assessment?

Yes. You can appeal at the following website. Make sure you read your tax assessment carefully to find out exactly to which department you should send the appeal and which procedures you need to follow. We recommend seeking for specialised service if you have difficulties with the language.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.